Performance and excellence through GS1 training
We bring our courses to you
Our onsite training makes it easier for teams within your business to learn together in a personalised session, while also saving on travel time and costs.
Any of our public training courses can be held at a location of your choosing – your office, a customer site or anywhere else – wherever works best for you.
We also offer onsite training on a range of subjects:
- Barcoding - Getting it right
- EDI essentials
- Ensuring data quality
- GTIN Management: when and why to change your barcode numbers
- GS1 and PEPPOL adoption for suppliers
- GS1 and PEPPOL adoption for Trusts
- GS1 package measurement rules
- GS1 standards for medicines
- GS1 standards for product identification
- Logistic labels and ASN
- Patient identification certificate
- Place management certificate
- Understanding RFID
- Unique Device Identification
What does it cost?
The price varies depending on the number of students and the level of customisation required, but our standard prices are:
|Member (up to 8 people)||£1,100 plus VAT|
|Member (9+ people)||£1,500 plus VAT|
|Non-member||£2,000 plus VAT|
Not a member yet? Join us now.
We can tailor any of our training courses, combine topics into more in-depth programmes and develop bespoke course materials for you. Simply contact us so we can understand your needs and we'll take it from there.
Want to know more?
Contact us on 0808 178 8799 or email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.