We offer a number of ways to pay your invoice
Our bank details are:
Account Name: GS1 UK Ltd
Bank Account Number: 93191125
Sort code: 20 06 05
Reference: your account number
Information for international payments:
Swift Code: BARCGB22
IBAN: GB34 BARC 2006 0593 1911 25
Barclays Bank Plc, Knightsbridge Branch, 137 Brompton Road, London, SW3 1QF
Remittance advice should be sent to email@example.com
Members can pay their invoices online. We accept only Visa and Mastercard.
- Login in the GS1 UK website
- On the left of your dashboard you can select ‘Billing’
- You will be shown any pending invoices under the 'Open' tab
- Simply click on the invoice(s) and select 'Pay'
- Follow the payment process through to the end
Make cheques payable to GS1 UK Ltd
- Write your invoice number on the top right hand corner of your cheque and write your GS1 UK account number on the back of your cheque.
- Post the cheque to: GS1 UK Ltd, Hasilwood House, 60 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 4AW.
Where possible, please pay by online banking. Our office is currently closed, due to the coronavirus, and our staff are working remotely.
If you have any questions regarding payment of an invoice or are unable to view your invoice, please contact our Member Support team on weekdays between 9:00am to 5:00pm on freephone 0808 178 8799 or alternatively call 0207 092 3501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.