Business experts and the government launch free coronavirus recovery support scheme
Date: July 09, 2020
Category: Industry news
The Professional and Business Services sector and Enterprise Nation have teamed up for six months, supported by the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, to offer SMEs free advice to help them recover from the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Free legal, marketing and accountancy advice to small businesses across the UK
- Thousands of experts on hand to advise small firms recovering from Coronavirus
- Scheme delivered via the Enterprise Nation website and endorsed by government
Professional bodies and trade associations are mobilising experts in their sector to offer free calls on popular topics such as accounting, advertising, HR and legal affairs.
GS1 UK community partner, Enterprise Nation is providing free access to the platform, until 31 December 2020, to enable small and medium sized businesses in need of advice and support to connect with business advisers offering to help.
We are very delighted to be powering the platform that will get free advice to small businesses. Weeks in the making with BEIS and professional and business service sector. I hope you find value in the scheme. https://t.co/mWnu5fhi3I— Emma Jones (@emmaljones) July 9, 2020
How does it work?
- Head over to Enterprise Nation to create your free profile
- Get a diagnostic for your business. Take a business health check and receive recommendations to relevant advisers, content and event
- Access free advice and support. Connect and have calls with advisers on all aspects of your business
“The COVID-19 pandemic has left thousands of SMEs facing a set of completely new challenges now and into the future. There has never been a more important time for firms to turn to the trusted advice of a professional and start on a path to recovery.
Emma Jones, founder of small business support network Enterprise Nation
Over 12,000 advisers in the existing Enterprise Nation community are available to provide advice through the platform, with more new professional advisers being signed up specifically to support the scheme.
The scheme is open to small businesses and expert advisers throughout the UK.