Discover how LocationManager can help provide better value and improve patient care
LocationManager holds Global Location Numbers (GLNs) for organisations in one central repository to provide a single source of truth for all location information across the sector.
Managing locations centrally in this way improves end-to-end product traceability enabling better value across the NHS, and safer care for patients.
It enables products to be tracked and traced seamlessly throughout the entire supply chain and patient care pathway. This facilitates inventory management and most importantly, improves product recall processes, to reduce the risk of harm to patients.
Who should use LocationManager?
All key healthcare stakeholders involved in the manufacture, distribution, supply, purchase and use of healthcare products and equipment should be using LocationManager.
- Brand owners
- NHS arm's length bodies
- Regulatory authorities
- NHS trusts
What can you do with LocationManager?
- Define and manage your own account and location information
- Add or create GLNs individually or through bulk upload
- Access and search for any GLN information you require 24/7
- Maintain and manage your users or direct contacts
- Subscribe to locations and receive real-time notifications as locations change within a given organisation
If you are a trust or a supplier, use the dedicated links below to learn more about LocationManager and how to subscribe.